Salomes Next Pop Star to make Impact Like Lady Gaga



I been doing some research on the new pop sensation salomes and from what I'm hearing and seeing this girl is hot. Salomes has a diva edge look to her plus my predictions are once the world see her she will make a big impact in 2010 , like lady gaga did in 2009. If you have not heard elevator or seen the video then your missing out on a classic club song. Salomes is going to change the world her music is so unique. I checked out  her twitter page and I see she is working with the best producers Soul Diggaz, The Clutch and Rob Fusari.


If you do some research then you would know that she has a bomb squad working with her. I did a little more research and pops up Christopher'' Youngface'' James The Internet God  Firework ent Co  on google. Mr James name is taged every where marketing salomes new hot single elevator, it's seems like he is the go to guy if I need help marketing a company or a artist. I found some articles and it said she has a bidding war with 6 major record labels one being Sony and other  Interscope . I love hearing new artist that are different, I must say that Beyonce, Lady Gaga ,Rihanna  are the 3 at the top but you will soon be welcoming salomes into your circle once more people catch wind of this hot new diva.


View the original article here