Rihanna we ride until his death




How Rihanna riding?
She goes up to the day he dies. My Ride is a track in Rihanna's second Studio album, a girl like me (2006) released on Wednesday in the u.s., the song had a slow start. Even that was not enough on the Billboard Hot 100. Elsewhere, but it has waves. It was easy to make its way from the New Zealand singles chart top 10 and top 20 in the UK Singles Chart.
My Ride tells the story of a woman in pain. Her husband promises to be with her forever, but things that are bound to tear them to pieces. "I saw her pictures and letters sent. You had me thinking that out with your friends. I'm so stupid, "sings Rihanna broken. Despite his infidelity that clings to the wonderful memories that had before his infidelity is banished from me. He Sings:
The vision in my mind
On the day we met
You showed me things
That I'll never forget
It took me swimming
In the ocean
You were supposed to head in the clouds.
Rihanna We Ride did poorly in the charts-it was her lowest žebríckový hit in the world-but still remains an important music videos for Rihanna, a project that is located close to the heart. Why? Because her friends will appear in a video with her.
Shot in Miami and the Florida Keys, Rihanna We Ride is featured singing sensation "with the girls cooling." This is perhaps why the video is easier and much more poignant when compared to its bona fide hits. Right from the beginning, Rihanna wanted to keep a simple video. Says the artist, "unfaithful to the concepts are so out there, so we downloaded it a little. I watch with girls. "
As Rihanna?
She goes with a heart. She goes up to the day he dies.



Sienna George operates the biggest Rihanna [http://rihannasite.com] fan site on the Web. Take a look at her site RihannaSite.Com [http://rihannasite.com] for all Rihanna news, gossip, pictures and songs.